Does network marketing make sense to you? Why or why not? Are you an entrepreneur at heart? These questions must be answered before you embark on any sort of network marketing venture. In this post I will share some of my personal journey and a few of the reasons why the networking business is my financial weapon of choice for a great life! At the end, I will tell you why it is better today than it has ever been.
Back in the day when my boys were young, our family needed some extra income. I desperately wanted to be there when my boys came in from school every day; just like my mom had been. So I taught piano, and even though it was after school, at least I was at home. I also was the bookkeeper for a nursery company, and worked part-time for my uncle who was a CPA. If only someone had shared network marketing with me back then!
I was accustomed to “being your own boss”. My father owned the Chevrolet dealership in my hometown. He was as happy with his work as anyone I have ever met to this day. He would often tell me, “Every day when I wake up, I can’t wait to do what I do.” It made a huge impression on me. He also told me that “you can’t put a price on goodwill” and he demonstrated the power of that every day. While dad worked some long hours, he loved every minute of it. People drove from everywhere to buy a car from him. I paid attention.
After college, I took my mass communications major and became a Realtor in one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. I also co-hosted my own radio call-in talk show on real estate. Again, following the lead of my father to work for myself, and do what I love. By the way, during this time, I also was the music director for a church where I was able to fulfill my passion for music and God. As you can see I was busy, happy, and successful; just doing my thing.
Then, someone introduced me to a network marketing company for the first time in my life. I did some research on the networking industry. When I was satisfied with the answers I got, it was time to do some soul searching. It was obvious to me that success would not be easy. However, the rewards could be worth it. I felt network marketing was something that would fulfill my current need for job satisfaction for I was beginning to suffer a bit of burn-out. I considered it all and signed up. I worked hard, traveled, trained, laughed, and cried, and did it all over again. I learned a lot. That was almost twenty years ago.
Here is what I love about network marketing:
- I own my business without the financial overhead of other businesses.
- I cannot out-give anyone in this business. Anyone I recruit can reach the same success as I, and even become more successful; and it is still good for me!!
- My schedule is my own so I have plenty of time for family, friends, fun, and my faith.
- It is exciting to work with a team of people who share a common purpose.
- Not only can I make a contribution to others, but I gain so much from the friendships and knowledge that I receive.
- If I am willing to put in the work, I can make money; a little or a lot. It is up to me.
- The network marketing business is positive. I am constantly inspired, encouraged, and empowered with new information. Someone is
always cheering me on.
- I have learned more about self-discipline using network marketing than with any other business.
- The network marketing business is positive. I am constantly inspired, encouraged, and empowered with new information. Someone is always cheering me on.
- I have learned more about self-discipline in network marketing than with any other business.
Even with all of the above, there is one more reason I love network marketing more than I ever have before. Taking network marketing online has and is changing everything about the professionalism of the networking industry and the opportunity it brings. I am more excited about sharing networking with others than I have ever been; that is saying a lot.
Using the tools and resources available on the internet means that you and I can work smarter and faster. We can achieve more in two years than we could achieve in five back when I started. We can reach the world on a daily basis, make money, and stay at home while we do it. It is a fact that I personally experience. You can as well.
It is my sincere hope that should you be like me when I was a stay-at- home mom, or, today, as a happy, proud grandmother, that you will follow your desires. The network marketing industry allows me the freedom to follow mine. I would love to see you on the journey.
On a personal note from Beth, “It will typically be, not just about business, but about the heart of the matter.”
PS: Generate FREE LEADS Every Day For Your Network Marketing Business and GET PAID Even When They Don’t Join Your Business. >> Click Here For Instant Access